The Allied Power Group staff includes engineers and expert technicians with unsurpassed technical expertise. They work together-with our customers and each other-to determine the best method of repair. Technicians conduct every repair with utmost precision using the latest tools, stringent process controls and the highest quality materials.
Engineers on staff for complex repairs
- Fully documented repair reports and parts history
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification for
Repairs of IGT Components - view certificate
Allied Power Group is independent and solely focused on the best interests of our customers. We are flexible and able to develop customized solutions to meet your specific needs. We provide the high level of service and attention you deserve, with the quick response the industrial gas and steam turbine industries demand.
- Attention to your needs - before, during and after the job
- Customized engineering solutions to meet specific needs
- Troubleshooting and recommendations for repairs and upgrades
- Added value included with every contract
to see what our customers are saying about us.
Collectively, our staff has hundreds of years of experience in industrial gas and steam turbine repair, maintenance and operations. We have literally seen it all. This insight enables us to quickly troubleshoot a weakness or damage to a part and recommend the correct repair. We combine this insight with an experienced team of repair technicians who work quickly and precisely to provide highly competitive turnaround times.
- Experienced team quickly troubleshoots damage and accurately repairs parts
- Worldwide network of suppliers
- Stocking of repair consumables to decrease turn time
By providing the highest quality repairs, we help you lengthen the life of your existing IGT and ST parts and reduce operating costs in the long term. In addition, by combining our experience with our customer-driven approach, we are able and willing to repair parts that other shops cannot, or will not, repair. In many cases, this enables our customers to avoid the exorbitant cost of newly manufactured components.